One of my favorite things about Conde Nast Traveler is their love affair with hotels. As someone who travels a great deal, I have fallen in love with hotels. If I won the lotto, I most likely would end up living in a hotel suite. Imagine clean sheets every day, fresh towels and a view. Life would be so good!
Here are my ten favorite hotel rooms with a view. (You can see more here).
1. Sala Rattanakosin (Bangkok, Thailand )
2. Alpina Gstaad (Oberbort, Switzerland)
3. The Redbury (Los Angeles, United States)
4. Trader's Hotel (Yangon, Myanmar)
5. Kasar Ghilane Oasis (Tunisia)
6. Ritz- Carlton Pudong (Shanghai, China)
7. Shangri-La Hotel (Paris, France)
8.. The Delaire Graff Lodge and Spa (Stellenbosch, South Africa)
9. Londolozi Tree Camp (Kruger, South Africa)
10. Hotel Salto Chico (Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile)