BuzzFeed.com recently had a list of twenty-one shocking facts about our President's. I wasn't so shocked as amused but here are my favorite ten!
1. Calvin Coolidge liked to have his head rubbed with petroleum jelly while eating his breakfast in bed.
2. Abraham Lincoln was also a licensed bartender.
3. Jimmy Carter is the first known president to go on record as seeing a UFO.
4. Lyndon B. Johnson called his penis "Jumbo" (allegedly for good reason), and would whip it out at random times. During a Cabinet meeting, when asked why the U.S. went into Vietnam, Johnson reportedly whipped it out and bellowed, "This is why!"
5. George H. W. Bush vomited on Japanese Prime Minister Kiichi Miyazawa at a banquet in 1992.
6. Grover Cleveland date-raped a woman and got her pregnant
7. Franklin Roosevelt's mom clothed him in dresses until he was five..
8. Warren G. Harding was obsessed with poker and once bet an entire set of priceless White House China and lost it.
9. John Quincy Adams enjoyed skinny-dipping in the Potomac River most mornings
10. Warren G. Harding supposedly made love to a young girl, Nan Britton, on a regular basis in a White House closet. Secret Service agents reportedly had to stop his wife from beating down the closet door on one occasion.